Well, we perfectly know that you desire a Real Iron Man Suit as much as we desired it once. Actually, we know exactly all the things passing through your mind every time you imagine yourself wearing this awesome super hero suit: Grabbing the attention of everyone in the streets or perhaps being the coolest guy in the next Halloween party with the best of costumes or even better starting to make some money with it.
Here’s what you’ll get as a member of our course…
- Material List (all what you will need for your suit; you can get it in Home Depot or similar)
- Step-by-Step Instructions Guide (follow this and you will be great)
- 3D Files (all the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software)
- Software Viewer (you will get the software necessary to view and print the files) Not available for Mac.
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are in the correct path)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: (Explaining the most important steps)
- And we will clear any doubt you have with our Customer Service
For those of you who do not know Iron Man….
He is an American billionaire playboy, business magnate, and ingenious engineer, Tony Stark suffers a severe chest injury during a kidnapping in which his captors attempt to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction. He instead creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. Later, Stark augments his suit with weapons and other technological devices he designed through his company, Stark Industries. He uses the suit and successive versions to protect the world as Iron Man, while at first concealing his true identity. Initially, Iron Man was a vehicle for Stan Lee to explore Cold War themes, particularly the role of American technology and business in the fight against communism. Subsequent re-imaginings of Iron Man have transitioned from Cold War themes to contemporary concerns, such as corporate crime and terrorism.